A career in finance sector is one of the most rewarding profiles, as it helps you to set yourself apart from the crowd. Finance is a very vast domain that continues to grow, there may be a lot of competition in the finance jobs, but the finance professionals are always in demand.
A degree is no longer enough to crack a good job profile in finance sector, a lot of other job-oriented courses makes it easier for you when it comes to getting a job in this sector. Industry based courses, examinations, events, networking are the main key to get into such kind of profiles. If you are planning to enter into the finance sector, a good qualification and industry knowledge would lead you to a vital success.
This finance sector is such a wide domain with different categories and sub categories such as accounting, financial, stock brokers, investments, research analyst, financial advisors etc. Financial markets being one of the most popular among the working professionals and also for the development of the economy.
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an important certification programme offered by SEBI, have become pretty much popular these days. The primary reason behind the popularity of these competitive exams is their establishment by SEBI, it is the regulator of the securities market in India.
The NISM Certification exam is given online. The NISM Certification Preparatory Courses helps in proper understanding and resources required for passing the exam. NISM certificates carry a lot of weight in the financial job market as NISM is a SEBI body.
If you want to make a carrier in Mutual Funds, Equity, Currency, Investment Advisory, Research Analyst, Depository operations etc you should pass these exams.
BENEFITS OF NISM CERTIFICATE
1. Knowledge of Indian Securities Market: Playing legal in stock market is utmost important and for that it is important to know about the securities market. Understanding the legal market helps in making the best decisions out of available resources. We at GRMIIT introduce you to the important topics of securities market.
2. Earn a lucrative amount: Earning a huge amount is not difficult for a person possessing a NISM certification. Working in stock market can be the best paying and rewarding job, also a person not working in stock market can earn while trading and investing in the stock market.
3. Career in Stock Market: With NISM Certification, the job value increases as a professional, you can be differentiated from others who work on instincts. The certifications are always in demand and the employers prefer employees with NISM certifications. These certifications also increase the value of your resume to a great extent.
4. Regulatory Requirements: The NISM Certification has been made mandatory by the SEBI for working in the capital market. Eg. If a person wants to work in any Asset Management Company, then he must have a certificate of NISM series V-A Mutual Fund Distributors Certificate Examination.
5. Spreading Financial Literacy: Educational institutions can partner with NISM for spreading the financial literacy to the students, job seekers, traders or investors. By acquiring knowledge of the capital market one can reduce the losses they incur in trading while they just use tricks to enter the market. NISM Certifications help in providing a basic domain knowledge on the subject of capital markets.
For budding professionals, students who want to make their career in financial market, NISM Certification is a must. It is a self-paced program with your comfort, but taking up the NISM Certification Course helps you to understand the basics and then help your clients grow.
Here is a list of most popular NISM certification exams in India: